Our Areas of Expertise Are
- Design concepts
- 3D renderings
- Architectural drawings and specification documents
- Interior and exterior finishes
- Interior and exterior furnishings
- Project management and coordination
Step 1: Consultation
This is where we start the process – A quick phone conversation to get a general idea of the scope of work and budget. Then we will do an in-person meeting to introduce our design team and discuss your project in depth. Ideas and inspiration will be formed and molded to be used for the overall design development.
Step 2: Design Direction
Based on the consultation, we will put together an overall feel for the design with inspiration photos and a color palette. We will also compose an estimated budget to ensure we are on the right track.
Step 3: Renderings & Sourcing
Step 4: Construction Documents
Step 5: Procurement & Installation
What Our Clients Are Saying
Joe and Meri L.
“Recently, we worked with Shanti Rose, owner of Piece by Peace Designs, on our move into a new home. The entire process was fantastic, for the following reasons:
- Shanti took the time to understand our likes and dislikes. As a result, the furniture and accessories she helped us select for our new home were very much “our taste.”
- She did a great job integrating furniture from our old home with new furniture purchases.
- Bottom line, Shanti saved us money. The design fee she charged was more (much more!) than offset by the discounts she receives when ordering your furniture.
- Shanti always kept our budget in mind, and she helped us to decide what items/areas to spend a little more on, and where we could spend less. This was extremely helpful.
- Shanti was willing to meet with us at our convenience, which sometimes meant evenings and weekends. As a busy couple juggling two careers and a child’s activities, this helped us to keep our project moving forward, even when we thought we had no time.
- Shanti’s eye for pulling every little detail together was amazing. She helped us with everything from furniture purchases to picking out paint colors for accent walls to recommending where to place accessories around the house to where to hang artwork on the walls. When everything was done, it fit together, but still felt very much like home.
Going into our move, we were very skeptical about whether we should work with a designer. Now, having worked with Shanti, we would never consider moving into a new space or remodeling an existing space without her. We can unequivocally say that Shanti Rose and Piece by Peace Designs can help you with any design needs you may have.”
“A year ago, I wanted to give my living room area and dining room area some new energy and life. It felt stale, dark and closed off, mostly because I made all the furniture from my last house fit into the smaller space of my current house. I reached out to Shanti for some help. She came over to see the space, take measurements, learn about my interests, and things that make me happy. A week later, she gave me plans of ideas of furniture pieces, colors, and accent pieces. They were incredible! We came up with a plan and got everything ordered. Once everything came in, Shanti came over and we worked together to get everything just right. The couches, window accents, decorative accents looked amazing! She was able to tie my passion for the outdoors and hiking into the colors and textures of the room. I was especially impressed by the dining room table! What meant to the most to me was incorporating some of my favorite pictures from adventures from around the world, into the room. I am thankful to Shanti for helping me create an environment that makes me happy, comfortable and relaxed to spend time in. Thank you, Shanti!”
Bill & Tami L.
“Shanti was extremely helpful in our re-designed upstairs loft. Her expertise allowed us to get the space that we wanted without over-spending on the project. Hiring Shanti was a great way for us to find a wonderful design and better understand all of the options out there. Shanti’s ideas inspired us to continue with the project and not put it off any longer. We are very happy with our re-designed loft.”
John & Polly W.
“My husband and I had the opportunity to work with Shanti Rose. I had reached out to several interior designers, but none offered what I was seeking. Shanti was recommended to me by a local, and she was perfect for our job!
We needed to completely furnish a new home, while still living out of state. She also helped us find amazing contractors to do the structural changes we desired. We completely trusted everyone that was involved in the remodel and furnishing of our dream home.
Shanti is easy to work with and brings a detailed eye into every room. She listened to both my husband and I while preparing a plan that was exactly what we both wanted. Every room has a special touch. Our home is perfect ! I’m sure she can help you create your dream home.
So if you seek a major remodel or just an inspired room, call Shanti. Each of us deserves to live in a place we love:)”
Let's chat about your design dreams!